Summer beckons us to play and be active. But if the heat sends you to the basement couch consider being “animated” online by learning to create animated videos to teach or direct your students. Here are some great tools to consider:
- Free Animation Tools and Animation Websites
Of the tools listed year I’ve had experience with Xtranormal. I find it fairly intuitive and fun. Easy to use for an introduction to a topic around the purpose or general concept. Not as useful in terms of a “demonstration” tool. Embeds in other Web2.0 tools.
- Myths and Legends Story Creator 2 : Editor
- Animation virtual Studio – Aniboom online
- Blabberize.com – Got a picture? Blabberize it!
- Xtranormal | Text-to-Movie
- Voki Home
- ICTmagic – Video, animation, film & Webcams